With a master’s degree in business administration and many years of international work experience as an HR specialist, I am happy to offer my clients coaching, training, and consulting services in an international context.
I am German (with a Polish last name) and have spent many years of my life abroad in places like France, USA, Russia, and Spain. I’ve also gained direct work experience with South American, Arabic, and Asian cultures.
My services are available in German, English, French, Spanish, and Russian.
- Master’s degree in business administration (University of Passau, Germany).
- 10+ years of international work experience as an HR consultant in the areas of fast-moving consumer goods, life science and health care, IT, telecommunication, and professional Services.
- 5+ years of leadership experience.
After completing my studies, I began working for Korn/Ferry International, the worldwide leaders in executive search.
Previous positions also include HR marketing for the Global Technologies & Services Division of the Deutsche Bank and consultant at the Pape Consulting Group AG.
Since 2002, I have worked as an independent management consultant, trainer, and coach.
- Certified intercultural trainer and coach (Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany).
- Business Coach (German Chamber of Industry and Commerce).
- Stress management trainer (AHAB Academy, Germany).
I am also a member of SIETAR Deutschland e.V (Society for Intercultural Education, Training, and Research).