Your company operates on an international scale and you want:
- Your employees to collaborate efficiently with colleagues and business partners around the world?
- To facilitate the successful deployment and smooth return of your expatriate employees?
- To support your impatriate employees in understanding the local working culture in order to make their stay here a success?
- Executives who can provide employees from different cultures with guidance and make clear decisions even when operating under culturally foreign conditions?
- International project teams that achieve excellent results despite culturally different work methods?
- A sales force that can safely avoid potential cultural snares during global client meetings and international trade fairs?
Then I’m your ideal partner for your intercultural personnel development.
With a master’s degree in business administration and many years of international work experience as an HR specialist, I am happy to offer my clients coaching, training, and consulting services in an international context.
As we all know, friction generates heat. It’s time to transform the friction caused by cultural differences within your company into the energy needed for successful international collaboration in every area of your business.
I look forward to working with you and your company!